- Be kind! Be kind! And Be kind!
- Be an example to others.
- Be sensitive and exercise better judgement.
- Be a non-participant of gossip.
- Be mindful of "your business" only.
- Become approachable.
- Respect the privacy of others.
- Always get more information before making decisions.
- Let's not attempt to read the minds of others. Stay out of their heads.
- Earn each others trust and respect.
- Avoid sarcasm AND criticism.
- Acknowledge people doing the right thing.
- Take a sincere interest in others.
- Look where you can give sincere compliments to others daily.
Every journey begins with the first step, as we all have heard through our lives. Developing a positive attitude of gratitude will keep us from developing "Psychoschlorosis", as Zig Ziglar would say. What is it? Hardening of the attitudes. Yes--it is a manufactured word, however our hearts and minds do not know anything different than what we teach it. Realize what you have to be grateful for and YES-this all has to do with positive thinking. Will positive thinking let me do anything? Absolutely not. BUT-it will let me do everything better then negative thinking will. Remember the 10 two letter words of success: "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Have a Great Day!!