Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Start choosing today to positively respond to others by communicating with a very different yet healthier dialogue. The saying comes to mind," The more I understand myself, the more effectively I can work with others".
Monday, March 24, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
- What are your three distinct personal values?
- What three areas of self-development would you like to improve?
- What can you stop doing today which is keeping you from getting what you want?
- If people hold negative perceptions of you, are they generally true? If not, how are they wrong?
- What do you want to be happy and what are you willing to do to get it?
- What will it feel like to get what you want to be happy?
In looking to redefine our lives in one way or another, we need to hold a mirror up for a time to look at the very obvious. After a period of time of doing this, with work, then we exchange the mirror for a window to go and experience our growth realized. These questions aren't the end all however, we all need a starting point and this can serve as a new and different beginning.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Being a coach, it is my belief we all need to be very aware and identify the triggers which set us off and be totally honest with ourselves first, before we can begin requesting of others of what all we need. Because over 80% of Americans suffer from some form of adrenal fatigue like Dr. Wilson says, that is a staggering statistic yet testimony to what our new focus of wellness has to be. There is no one size fits all for handling stress yet just acknowledging it is there will help tremendously. Let's be willing to become proactive of developing a game plan for better combined health, as this will be the first step on your road to recovery.