- What are your three distinct personal values?
- What three areas of self-development would you like to improve?
- What can you stop doing today which is keeping you from getting what you want?
- If people hold negative perceptions of you, are they generally true? If not, how are they wrong?
- What do you want to be happy and what are you willing to do to get it?
- What will it feel like to get what you want to be happy?
In looking to redefine our lives in one way or another, we need to hold a mirror up for a time to look at the very obvious. After a period of time of doing this, with work, then we exchange the mirror for a window to go and experience our growth realized. These questions aren't the end all however, we all need a starting point and this can serve as a new and different beginning.